Relax in Nature
A natural setting to suit all tastes!
This mountain village of 5,000 inhabitants lies in the heart of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Reserve. La Bresse is the largest winter sports resort in North East France
(3 areas for Alpine skiing, and a vast area for Nordic skiing). Visitors can choose the resort that suits them: for those looking for new sensations
, La Bresse-Hohneck will meet their every desire, whereas families looking for peace and quiet
will prefer the family resorts. This area is also one of the leading resorts in the Vosges Mountains and offers a range of different activities:
- cross-country skiing
- paths for walkers
Cross-country skiing and other activities
The premier Nordic resort in the Vosges Mountains, La Bresse is also the beacon for families with children :
- a place for play where you can be introduced to cross-country skiing
- new: to make your first steps successful, get the Discovery Guide of the Cross-country skiing with precious advices supplied by monitors of the French Ski School. Get it at the tracks departures and at the ski shops.
- with free advice from qualified instructors
- and special family tickets
- Family Leasure Pack: Benefit for 60 € only per week for a whole family, of an unlimited access to the Cross-country skiing area, to the complex swimming pool, to the ice rink and discover many other advantages.
A fee is charged for admission to the resort. Snow is packed every day.